What am I even doing? What have I been doing? What is even going on?
I have been seriously neglecting this blog. I’ve started a Youtube channel in the meantime and I am definitely more invested in that platform. I want to keep this blog. I put a lot of work into it, but I never know what I should write. How can I contribute more of myself than I am on all of my Instagram accounts and youtube channel? What kind of blog posts should I write? I have no idea what to do with this space any longer, but I am going to attempt brainstorming ideas and try to spend more time here. We’ll see what comes from that. If you are still here if you are still reading this? WOW! Thank you so much! Is there anything you wish you could get from my space or from blog posts in general?
This post is going to be random. It is just to get me out of this funk I’ve been in and hopefully find my way back to writing.
- I have a youtube channel. I am mostly talking about books and doing reading vlogs on there, but I am also sharing about my chronic illness and will hopefully gain the confidence to include some more artistic videos, as well as videos on some things I create and craft.
- I am putting a lot of work into my main Instagram account. I love sharing and talking about books – and I love coming up with creative ideas for the photos
- I am struggling with my health. It gets worse and worse and finding physicians that will listen and help me has been the biggest fight of my life. In the midst of that, I am struggling with the pain, guilt, uncertainty, grief, anger, depression, and anxiety.
- I am trying a career change in the midst of a pandemic and into a field that has been proven to be incredibly difficult, no matter how rewarding. However, currently, my first priority is getting a diagnosis.
- I am creating things. Mostly digital art, like stickers and bookmarks, eventually working my way to sweatshirts, t-shirts, mugs, and totes. I am also sewing costumes and clothing, and I’m also pen palling A LOT.
- I am getting my fingers moving on the keyboard again. Writing! I am beginning to write my book again. Hopefully, I can stay committed to it again.
So here I am. I have so much going on and so much that I’m doing and feeling – so why do I feel like I have nothing to share here? I promise that I am going to start sharing here again. Tonight I am spending some time just writing all of the ideas that I can think of and I’m going to pursue them as posts.